Who we are
Our website address is: https://healthandpharmacy.ie
JPD PHARMACY is committed to your privacy.
This notice serves to help you better understand what information JPD PHARMACY collects, how we use that information, and with whom JPD PHARMACY may share a limited portion of that information with.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact email@example.com by email.
JPD PHARMACY knows that you value your personal information and we protect your privacy as if it were our own.
JPD PHARMACY use of your information is limited to the ways outlined in this notice, except as required by law and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
1. Order information you give us: If you place an online order, our secure order form requests contact, billing, and financial information (such as your credit card numbers for purchases). Contact information from the order form (email address, name, billing and shipping address, and phone number) is used to send orders and information about our company to you.
2. Account information: If you choose to create a JPD PHARMACY Account, your login information is stored with any other information you associate with your account.
JPD PHARMACY may use other similar technologies which allow us to collect non-personally identifiable information about your visit to help us better your experience.
4. Mobile information: When you utilise our iPhone® or Android® phone apps, we may receive nonpersonally identifiable information, such as a unique identifier for your device letting us know what type of phone you are using.
How does JPD PHARMACY use this information? JPD PHARMACY uses information collected in these ways:
a) Order processing and customer service: After placing an online order, your contact information including your email address will be used to get in touch with you should we have questions regarding your order or should we need to notify you of the status of your order.
b) Your credit card information is transmitted securely to our third party processing provider in compliance with Payment Card Industry standards.
5. Third-party service providers: JPD PHARMACY works closely with other companies and individuals to facilitate transactions and better your experience. Examples of third-party service provider services include shipping orders, analysing data, providing accurate search results and links, processing credit card payments, affiliate marketing and newsletters. Any information that JPD PHARMACY shares with a third-party service provider is done so safely, securely, and under a contractual relationship with that provider to protect your data.
6. Product development: From time to time we or a service provider acting on our behalf may use your name, email address, and/or mailing address to inform you of a product or service we believe to be of interest to you.
7. Other information you provide us: Information you provide us for specific offers or services is only used for the limited purpose for which the information is being given.
How does JPD PHARMACY secure my information?
JPD PHARMACY utilises technologies including Transport Layer Security (TLS) and database encryption to ensure the privacy of your personal information. When you make an online purchase, our advanced security technology uses strong secure protocols to send your personal data to us, making it practically impossible for someone to intercept and extract that data. To further protect your information, we utilise state of the art back-end systems and restrict employee access to your information.
As a general practice, it is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. If using a shared computer, be sure to log out/off your account prior to leaving the computer.